KEVIN MEEK, RN-BSN, BA, MHI
Executive Vice President, SitePoint Healthcare Partners
Healthcare first piqued Kevin’s interest when he was a teen volunteer at the
Orange, CA hospital where he was born. After working as an ambulance
EMT for many years, Kevin chose to continue his healthcare career by
becoming a RN, providing care in such settings as Trauma ICU, Emergency
Room, Trauma Room, and Post-Surgical units. He has been an advocate
for patients and their families as a bedside RN, as well as an advocate for
his staff as a Charge Nurse, Director, Chief Nursing Officer, and Vice
Kevin earned his Master’s in Healthcare Innovation from Arizona State
University and is one of a small few in the nation to hold this degree.
Combined with a nursing degree, public speaking degree, and organizational leadership degree, Kevin brings a unique perspective and approach to clinical integration and innovation.
Kevin has served as a clinical and professional advisor on several healthcare boards, been published in various journals, and speaks nationally at conferences on patient engagement and clinical integration and innovation.
In 2017, he founded Meek Clinical Partners where he now works collaboratively with chief executive leadership teams from hospitals across the country to formulate and implement successful hospital and ambulatory care models.
- Outsourcing an Effective Post-Discharge Call Program: A Collaborative Approach – Nursing Administration Quarterly
- Post Operative Complication Process Improvement in the Orthopedic Population – National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses / Mepilex
- Creating the Ultimate Workplace – Arizona Nurses Association
- Voices from the C-Suite – The Beryl Institute
- Advancing Innovation in Health Care Leadership: A Collaborative Experience – Nursing Administration Quarterly
- American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE)
- American College of Healthcare Executive (ACHE)
- American Nurses Association (ANA)
- Arizona Nurses Association (AzNA) Chapter 30 – Board Member
- Adjunct Faculty – Arizona State University
- ASU Healthcare & Healing Environments Advisory Board
- FGI Health Guidelines Revision Committee – 2022
What Attendees Are Saying
Fabulous conference! Thank you for bringing us together and giving us a venue to connect with one another & learn about proven models and processes.
Keynote speakers were an excellent source of information, customer focus & development of processes.
Learn all you need to know about designing and maintaining an efficient transfer center with increased ROI and effectiveness.
Above and beyond any expectation. You did a fantastic job, so impressive and organized. Thank you!